Next up on Quick Fire is director, writer, musician and proud feminist - Fiona Jane Burgess!
Fiona began directing films for her band Woman's Hour, which has seen her tour internationally playing headline shows and supporting acts including Metronomy, Lykke Li & Anna Calvi.
She has since directed commercial and narrative films for brands and editorial platforms such as Burberry, Nowness, Adidas, Fiorucci and has recently won a Young Director's Award at this years Cannes Film Festival for Elvie out of Mother.
Pulling from her experience as a musician and performer, Fiona has naturally created some of our favourite music videos for bands including Jovialle, Peakes and Stella Donnelly, many of which incorporate movement and dance and themes which aim to empower women.
Fiona gives us the low down on what she's been listening to recently, her favourite album cover, her biggest influence and what she would do if she stumbled across a genie, here on Quick Fire 15...
1. What bands or artists are you listening to most right now?
Joviale, Lauren Auder, Hayden Thorpe, Kamasi Washington.
2. What was the first record you bought?
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Fever To Tell
3. What was the last gig you saw?
4.Favourite album cover?
Grace Jones - Nightclubbing
5. Favourite music video?
M.I.A. - Born Free
6. Favourite movie and soundtrack?
Wild at Heart - David Lynch.
7. What's your go to Karaoke song?
Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al.
8. What song gets you on the dance floor?
TLC - No Scrubs.
9. Film director idol?
10. If you could direct a music video for any artist/band, who would it be?
11. Brand you would most like to work with?
12. Favourite thing to do in London (or your hometown)?
Swimming in Hampstead Heath bathing ponds.
13. Greatest influence on your career?
14. If you stumbled across a genie and he could grant you one wish, what would it be?
To remain in the EU.
15. Anything you want to tell us about?